Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Angel Of Joy

...And after I finished remaking the Angel, he told me the following story:

"When I was in the City Square, I saw a sad people asking for Joy...
-Joy is Wisdom,
-Joy is Music,
-Joy is Cure,
-Joy is Liberty,
-Joy is Faith,
-Joy is believe in God,
-Joy is Life,
- A true Joy is strength full of Love, truth and light,
-Joy is a mirror where reflecting the sky"
People ask how to hold on to Joy?
-"Make someone Happy!
-Divide your happiness!
-Smile. The smile is still a best medicine and it's free...
-With my red light of Joyfulness I touch your face and remembers that painting Mona Lisa, is famous because a genius put a smile on her face that crosses centuries.
-I Touch your head and remember Charles Chaplin with his innocent eyes of Little Tramp...
-I I touch your brain and remember Walter Disney who belived in his dream of happiness...
-I will stay around You like a song of stars that'll make you Joyjul
Yes! I LOVE YOU!, Fortunately I'm your Angel of Joy"...
After He said this, he flew over the city, smiling and seeding JOY!!!"
I know, he is by You ...